The complete and regularly updated list of the best resources to learn Bots
Table of Contents
- wit.ai - Easily create text or voice based bots that humans can chat with.
- Botkit - Botkit eases the process of designing and running bots that live inside Slack.
- Dialogflow - Build natural and rich conversational experiences.
- Text It - Visually build SMS and voice apps to engage your customers.
- Chatfuel - The intuitive bot builder with AI navigation. No coding required.
- Watson - Bring the power of cognitive computing to your apps.
- Beep Boop - Beep Boop is a simple hosting platform for your Slack and Messenger bots.
- Dexter - Get a Slack bot that responds with answers from your own Google Sheet.
- Converse AI - Respond to customer questions instantly with intelligent chatbot technology.
- Gupshup - Easiest & fastest way to build & deploy your bots on any channel.
- Haven OnDemand - They are similar APIs as that of watson, but far well documented and have a freemium version.
- Recast.AI - Collaborative Bot Platform for developers: build conversational bots easily.
- ChatterBot - Machine-learning based conversational dialog engine build in Python
- Google Cloud Platform - Use sentiment analysis on a block of text to add decision tree logic for a conversation bot.
- ChatMetrics - Engagement platform for bots. ChatMetrics allows to reactivate inactive users and improve retention by sending "smart" notifications to users.
- Dialog - Chatbot analytics platform for marketers to drive user engagement, retention, conversion and understand behavior.
- Dashbot - Actionable Bot Analytics: Increase user engagement, acquisition, and monetization.
- Botmetrics - Grow and retain your chatbot customers. Enterprise grade opensource conversational analytics, marketing automation, and CRM rolled into a single snippet of code.
- Bot Society - Bot conversation Mockups for presentation and demo.
- Bot Sketch - Sketch Chatbot UI (Mac Only)
- Botframe - a playground to design bots (conversation mockups).
- Botmock - Create conversation flows and interactive prototypes from a simple drag and drop editor, then share or test those prototypes and get feedback in one centralized location.
- Qtypes - Rule based Answer Type classification system in Node.js.
- BotKit - Botkit is a toolkit for making bot applications.
- Claudia Bot Builder - Create chat bots for FB, Slack, Skype and Telegram and deploy to AWS Lambda in minutes.
- Universal Bot Framework - Create crossplatform chat bots for FB Messenger, Kik, Telegram and Skype with just one logic.
- Pandorabots - web service for building and deploying chatbots.
- Bottender - Make Bots in Your Way, Fast and Flexibly.
- BotMakers - The best place to hire chatbot developers
- Botgig - Hire a top chatbot dev from a vetted talent pool.
Help your friends learn Bots. Go share!